ROAD CLOSURES & INCIDENTS
• MT-66 1.5 MILES SOUTH OF WHITE BEAR CREEK
• US-2 JUST EAST OF FORT BELKNAP
• US-2 4 MILES WEST OF GALATA
• S-448 APPROX. 4 MILES SOUTH OF GILDFORD
• US-2 2 MILES WEST OF OLD FRESNO ELEVATORS/TOWN
• S-232 SOUTH OF WALT HESS’S TURNOFF
• US-2 MILE AND HALF EAST OF KREMLIN
• S-218 NEAR GOLDEN WEST CEMETERY ROAD
• S-241 30 MILE CREEK WATER GOING OVER THE ROAD
• S-213 EAST OF WINKLER SCHOOL ROAD
WATER ACROSS THE ROAD
USE EXTREME CAUTION & REDUCE SPEEDS-WATER RUNNING OVER ROAD
• S-464 SOUTH OF PETERSON COULEE
WATER ACROSS ROAD & SNOW REMOVAL EQUIPMENT IN AREA – USE EXTREME CAUTION-WATER CROSSING ROAD & SNOW REMOVAL IN PROGRESS
WATER GOING OVER ROAD – USE CAUTION AND REDUCED SPEEDS DUE TO WATER ACROSS ROADWAY
• North Havre
110N: Dick Hansens main road he is currently blocked in.
Shepherd Road by Red Rock Coulee
60N: Heading West off North Fresno
• South of Kremlin/South West of Havre
50S: Stephen Soul is currently blocked in
Intersection of West Box elder and South Kremlin heading North road is closed for first 5 miles.
• Gildford South
Intersection of West Box Elder Closed Culverts collapsed.
Kremlin Bay Road Closed
• North Hingham
100N: Closed west of the Stevensons bridge is going over the road and washing wing walls.
240N: to North Gildford
• North Rudyard
180N: To East
190N: To West
95N: closed to 280N
• South Rudyard
110S to West Tiber Road
• North Inverness
240N: The North Inverness is ruff and and in some spots single lane.
• Clear Creek Road
WATER ON ROADWAY
S-529: Near the Milk River Bridge on Clear Creek Road 1.1 Miles SW of Chinook
Baracades and Signs are in place